Thursday 5 November 2009

Aishwarya Rai



Aishwarya Rai was born in November 1 1973. She is one of the most popular Indian actresses. She also won the Miss World title in 1994. She's Abhishek Bachchan's wife.

She has participated in many films and has won a lot of awards. Aishwarya has participated in American films too.

She was the first Indian actress who's been invited to be a member of the jury of the Cannes Film Festival.

You can see her in these films:

Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam (1999)
Devdas (2002)
Guru (2007)
Jodhaa Akbar (2008)

She's a great dancer too! Have a look at these videos and admire Aishwarya's beauty!


5 comments:

  1. Hello Rose. I watched the videos and they are fantastics. I like the Dola re dola and crazy...Are you watch Hum di de chuke sanam It's very interested movie. Of love,music,and family...
    Devdas: It's also interested
    Guru:I like and his songs (barso re mega mega ...)
    RAMAN
    Jodhaa Akbar: I don't like because is oof kings (maharaja) ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi rose how r u hope fine fine:) wooowww this is one of my favourite actresses!!she is so pretty and the way she does acting i like soo muchh:)ok see u bye bye khuda hafiz!phir milenge keep smiling:) "ZARTASHA"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Namaste! Sorry I posted the comments and replied so late. I was in my Bollywood school:) Now, we're dancing Om Magalam. Do you know this song? It's cool!
    Dola Re Dola is a great song and the dance is fantastic. I love Aishwarya. She's beautiful and dances so well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi rose .I now Om mangala it's good songs in kmbakh ishk... Are you watch this movie.Raman

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Raman!
    Om Magalam is a cool song. We've just started dancing it with a special choreo in my Bolly class. I haven't seen the film, though. Do you recommend it?

    ReplyDelete