Saturday 31 October 2009

Bollywood Love Story


From 29th October to 22nd November in Teatre Victoria.

The musical is an original production by TEAMWORK PRODUCTIONS from New Delhi. It's directed by Sanjoy Roy, choreography by Gilles Chuyen and produced by Sharupa Dutta.

Rahil Tandon is Rahul and Rea Krishnatraye is Priya. They fall in love but Priya's father will do anything to spoil their romance. Find out what happens in the end at the theatre:)

Bollywood Love Story is a nice Bollywood musical with songs from famous films like Kal Ho Naa Ho, Kabhi Kushi and others. They sing live beautifully and the choreographies are sundar!

7 comments:

  1. हैलो गुलाब!! I watched the Bollywood Love story It's very good whit the songs of famous movies and songs. bye! Raman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it's sundar!:) Raman, what's the name of the song of 1.30 minute? I love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. soon, we saw this musical! i'm exited! :)) well, we wait a weeks and then.. i like it! byebye:] Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi rose how r u hope fine fine!!:) and soon we will go to watch the "BOLLYWOOD LOVESTORY"i am soo excited!!:)i wathed the videos that u had put... i love all these songs:)ok byee byee see u .. PHIR MILENGE:)(khuda hafiz:adeu:)) "ZARTASHA"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Zartasha! Tum kaise ho?

    Yes, the play is great, you are going to love it! I love those songs too, soon I'll be posting more and profiles of actors and actresses. Who's your favourite Bolly actor? I love Shahrukh Khan, Abishek Bachchan and Saif Ali Khan in Kal Ho Naa Ho.
    Khuda hafiz and keep commenting on the blog!
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  6. rose my favourite actors are SHAHRUKHAN,SHAHID KAPOOR..!i also love the film KAL HO NAA HO!!:)i have seen this film a lot of times.My favourite actresses are aishwarya rai,rani mujherjee,katrina kaif... and i also like films of amitabh bachan ok byee bye khuda hafiz:)!!ok phir melenge!!"ZARTASHA"..^_^!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I JUST LOVE SHAHRUKH KHAN:) and he's so funny in his films, and sweet...I didn't know Shahid Kapoor. I haven't seen any of his films but I've looked on the net and he looks cute:) As for actresses I love Deepika Padukone and of course Aishwarya Rai!
    Phir melenge!xx

    ReplyDelete