Tuesday 27 October 2009

The Cast


Main Characters

Noemi as Shivani
Arnold as Roy


The Good Girls

Ann as Sweety, the romantic
Laura as Kiran, the clumsy
Zartasha as Mamta, the computer expert
Seon-Hwa as Shanti, the pink girl
Stefanya as Seeta, the good student
Montse as Pinky, the hippie
Anju as Amrita, the sweet and generous

The Bad Girls

Nisrin as Urmila, the leader
Marina as Durga, her best friend
May Lyn as Alisha, the rich and sofisticated
Alba as Mary, the cool and trendy skater
Margarita as Deepika, the posh

The Boys

Arjay as Dev, the sweet and romantic
Arnau as Sameer, the rich and sofisticated
Daud as Lucky, the bad student
Joan as Mohan, the successful ladies' man
Martí as Kalash, the scientist
Pedro as Adi, the hippie
Yassin as Sanjay, the wannabe ladies' man


Village People

Nimra as Chanda, Shivani's best friend
Alba as Shivani's mother
Valdí, Junaid, Raman and Ashif: Village boys
Gloria, Laura and Charlene: The Sharma sisters

High School Bollywood Staff

Alicia as the Secretary
Jerome as the Headmaster


Special Appearance

Assad as ....**Surprise**...

5 comments:

  1. Hello Rose. I watched the de videos of maahive, dostana ,mitwa, hum to aise hai and bhangra leasons. I'ts very difficult dance bhangra but the boys are doing very good.
    Raman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Raman! Bhangra is my favourite! I love it but it's so tiring:) The Bhangra videos are cool, he? The one I like the most is the Sher-E-Punjab, they're cool and Punjabi MC song is just great. The boys and girls of our class dance very well. I'm happy!
    Tomorrow I'll open your Hindi online course in the blog:) If you have any good idea, tell me, please!
    Phir melenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello everyone!!

    Rose, what song is it, in the last part of the trailer? i love it, and i learned! :) Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ann and welcome to our Bolly blog!
    The last song is Shava Shava, from the movie Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham (2001). It's a great song. One my favourite! Valeria loves it:)
    We're going to dance it in our musical towards the end...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rose...
    I see Assad as Surpsrise...
    What actor is he?
    I think...
    I don't now
    :D

    Arnold

    ReplyDelete